Printed Circuit Board is the fundamental for all electronics products. So it is the same for automotive industry.
For a traditional fuel vehicle, the components cost possess 15% of the total cost and for a Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs), the cost of components is as much as 47%. In other words, an electric car requires more PCB boards.
According to survey carried out by Verified Market Research, Global Automotive PCB Market was valued at USD 7.81 Billion in 2018 and is going to reach USD 11.85 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.30% from 2019 to 2026.
Types of Automotive PCBs
There are 5 main types of automotive PCB boards which has very demanding acceptance criteria as instructed by TS16949, and Linked Electronics perform TS16949 for all automotive PCB boards.
Flex PCBs – These boards are made of flexible plastic substrates. They are composed of PEEK, polyamide, or transparent polyester films.
Flex PCB boards made by Linked Electronics will allow engineers to use flexible forms and shapes, light in weight and size is smaller
Rigid PCBs – The rigid boards are made of FR4 that is traditional PCB boards which are mostly used in display monitors, radar and reverse cam screens.
Rigid-Flex PCBs – These are circuit boards are a combination of Rigid and Flexible boards. Those boards can be found in lighting systems.
Aluminum PCBs – The boards made of aluminum substrate are used for LED since they require heat dissipation. Aluminum PCB boards are used in car indicators, headlights, and brake lights.
HDI PCB boards– These boards feature much higher wire densit, finer lines and spaces, and high pad connection density. The HDI PCB boards by Linked Electronics accommodate more components in the same area than other PCBs and play a prominent role in miniaturization. These boards are widely used in car entertainment systems.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|PCB Type:||FR4 Multilayer PCB||Board Thickness:||0.2mm~6.0mm|
|Standard:||IPC Class2||Material:||FR4 Rigid PCB|
|Application:||Automotive Industry||Quick Turn:||Yes|
rohs compliant pcb,
two layer pcb
TS16949 Automotive PCB Multilayer Circuit Board 1.6mm 1OZ Green Soldermask White Silkprint
|Layer Count||Lead time|
|S< 1㎡||1㎡≤S< 3㎡||3㎡≤S< 5㎡||5㎡≤S< 10㎡||10㎡≤S< 30㎡|
1. Linked Electronics is a full PCB service provider. Our services include PCB manufacturing, PCB assembly, components sourcing, stencil and enclosure. We also provide turnkey design service, from specification to final production.
2. Free manufacturability and testability report to ensure that your PCB prototype can be manufactured and assembled in the most expedient and cost-effective way
3. We know your concern. NDA(non-disclosure agreement) will safeguard your intellectual property.
4. Linked electronics allow up to two different circuit boards to be put on the same panel. This is free of charge.
1. 12 hours turnaround time for double-sided PCB’s.
2. 2-4 days quick turn up to ten layers.
3. 10 layers and above 1 week.
Contact Person: Mr. Jonathan
Tel: +86 755 2553 8256