The Definition of PCB Assembly
Electronic PCB assembly is the process of mouting the electronic components with the wirings of printed circuit boards. The traces or conductive pathways engraved in the laminated copper sheets of PCBs are used within a non-conductive substrate in order to form the assembly.
The Cost of PCB Assembly at Linked Electronics
However, most PCB assembly unit costs range between $10 and $50 depending on the number of units produced that you produced at Linked Electronics.
PCB Assembly Process at Linked Electronics
Step 1: Solder Paste Stenciling. The first step of PCB assembly is applying a solder paste onto the PCB board
Step 2: Pick and Place.
Step 3: Reflow Soldering.
Step 4: Inspection and QC.
Step 6: Final Inspection and Functional Test.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Electronic PCB Assembly||Application:||Traffic System Control Adapter PCBA|
|Spec:||1.6mm, 1oz, Black Soldermask, White Legend, HAL Rohs||Rohs Compliant:||Yes|
|Country Of Origins:||China||Packing:||ESD Packing With Carton Box|
smt electronics manufacturing,
Electronic PCB Assembly OEM Electronic Assembly and PCB Fabrication DIP and SMT
Introduction to Linked Electronics' Service
1. One stop PCB solution provider
2. Components sourcing with low commission
3. 100% AOI and E-test
4. Quick turn PCB and PCBA service
1. One Stop OEM Service, Made in Shenzhen of China
2. Manufactured by Gerber File and BOM List from Customer
3. FR4 Material, Meet 94V0 standard
4. SMT, DIP technology suport
5. Lead Free HASL, Environmental Protection
6. UL, CE, ROHS Compliant
7. Shipping By DHL,UPS, TNT, EMS or Customer requirement
Linked Electronics Adavantage
1. High Capability and good management
Contact Person: Mr. Jonathan
Tel: +86 755 2553 8256