FR4 PCB Board High Precision Prototype Printed Circuit Board 1.6mm Thickness, Hard Gold
Welcome to Linked Electronics, the One Stop PCB Service Provider.
Linked Electronics. is your expert in PCB fabrication & Assembly for:
• Medium Volumes
• Large Batch Volumes
Using your design, we orient individual parts on the PCBs and solder the assemblies together, returning finished PCBs to you.
For assembly only, you provide all the parts needed for the project; we provide the labor.
• For Partial Turn-Key assembly, you provide what you can; we obtain the rest of the parts and then provide the labor.
• For Full Turn-Key assemblies, you only need to provide the design; we obtain all parts including the bare PCBs and provide all labor.
To ensure precision and repeated installation, parts are placed by machine and then soldered, using the appropriate reflow or wave process.
|Finished Board Thickness
|Finished Copper Thickness
|Soldmask and Silkscreen
||Green Soldermask White Legend
||IPC Class 2, 100% E-testing
TS16949, ISO9001, UL, RoHS
Q1.What is needed for PCB PCBA quotation?
· PCB: Gerber file or other PCB files and Spec (material,surface finish treatment, copper thickness,board thickness,Quantity ,...)
· PCBA: PCB file, BOM, Pick and Place Files
Q2. What file formats do you accept for PCB PCBA production?
· Gerber file: CAM350 RS274X Format
· PCB file: Protel 99SE, P-CAD 2001 PCB, Eagle, Altium
· BOM: Excel (PDF,word,txt)
Q3. What’s the MOQ?
Linked Electronics don’t have any minimum lot requirements, so you never have to buy more than what you need.
Q4. Will you discose the file to any other people.
NDA can be signed. Your files will NOT sent to any third party. We protect the intellectual property for our customers in the whole process.
PCB Assembly Process Flow