Printed Circuit Board is the fundamental for all electronics products. So it is the same for automotive industry.
For a traditional fuel vehicle, the components cost possess 15% of the total cost and for a Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs), the cost of components is as much as 47%. In other words, an electric car requires more PCB boards.
According to survey carried out by Verified Market Research, Global Automotive PCB Market was valued at USD 7.81 Billion in 2018 and is going to reach USD 11.85 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.30% from 2019 to 2026.
Types of Automotive PCBs
There are 5 main types of automotive PCB boards which has very demanding acceptance criteria as instructed by TS16949, and Linked Electronics perform TS16949 for all automotive PCB boards.
Flex PCBs – These boards are made of flexible plastic substrates. They are composed of PEEK, polyamide, or transparent polyester films.
Flex PCB boards made by Linked Electronics will allow engineers to use flexible forms and shapes, light in weight and size is smaller
Rigid PCBs – The rigid boards are made of FR4 that is traditional PCB boards which are mostly used in display monitors, radar and reverse cam screens.
Rigid-Flex PCBs – These are circuit boards are a combination of Rigid and Flexible boards. Those boards can be found in lighting systems.
Aluminum PCBs – The boards made of aluminum substrate are used for LED since they require heat dissipation. Aluminum PCB boards are used in car indicators, headlights, and brake lights.
HDI PCB boards– These boards feature much higher wire densit, finer lines and spaces, and high pad connection density. The HDI PCB boards by Linked Electronics accommodate more components in the same area than other PCBs and play a prominent role in miniaturization. These boards are widely used in car entertainment systems.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Automotive PCB 4 Layer||Material:||FR4 General KB|
|Brand:||Linked Electronics||PCBA Standard:||IPC-A-610E|
|Type Of Assembly:||SMT, Thru-hole||Key Word:||Heavy Copper PCB|
|Copper Weight:||1OZ||Currency Accepted:||USD, EURO, GBP, AUD And NZD|
automotive circuit board,
two layer pcb
FR4 Electronic Printed Circuit for Automotive TS16949 Certified PCB Fabrication
Based in shenzhen, China, Linked Electronics specializes in PCB manufacturing, PCB assembly, and component sourcing services for 20 days.
Since our foundation, Linked understands that bringing a product to market in a timely and cost effective manner can mean everything in business. Our quality, experience, service and pricing combine to become your efficient and reliable electronic PCB supplier in China.
Is your project urgent? We can assit you with your project 24/7. Just contact our sales team and discuss your PCB request today.
PCB Product Detail--FR4 Electronic Printed Circuit for Automotive TS16949 Certified PCB Fabrication
|Automotive PCB 4 Layer|
|1.6mm, 1oz, black soldermask, white legend, ENIG|
|IPC Class 2, IPC Class 3 standard|
Why Choose Linked Electronics for Your PCB Service
1. Linked Electronics Co., Limited offers low-cost RoHS and Reach compliant PCB prototypes, minimum order is one unit.
2. Instant online response, your PCB rfq will be ready in 2 hours and PCBA rfq will be replied in 2 working days.
3. Always on time delivery and you will never behind your schedule.
4. Linked Electronics Co., Limited is a full service provider. Our services include PCB manufacturing, PCB assembly, components sourcing, stencil and enclosure. We also provide turnkey design service, from specification to final production.
5. We know your concern about your PCB design. NDA(non-disclosure agreement) will safeguard your intellectual property.
6. Local bank account and local currency accetped. At Linked, we have bank accunt in US, Canada, Europe Australia, New Zealand and Singapore which means we can accpet your local currency without currency exchange loss or TT loss.
Contact Person: Mr. Jonathan
Tel: +86 755 2553 8256