Printed Circuit Board is the fundamental for all electronics products. So it is the same for automotive industry.
For a traditional fuel vehicle, the components cost possess 15% of the total cost and for a Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs), the cost of components is as much as 47%. In other words, an electric car requires more PCB boards.
According to survey carried out by Verified Market Research, Global Automotive PCB Market was valued at USD 7.81 Billion in 2018 and is going to reach USD 11.85 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.30% from 2019 to 2026.
Types of Automotive PCBs
There are 5 main types of automotive PCB boards which has very demanding acceptance criteria as instructed by TS16949, and Linked Electronics perform TS16949 for all automotive PCB boards.
Flex PCBs – These boards are made of flexible plastic substrates. They are composed of PEEK, polyamide, or transparent polyester films.
Flex PCB boards made by Linked Electronics will allow engineers to use flexible forms and shapes, light in weight and size is smaller
Rigid PCBs – The rigid boards are made of FR4 that is traditional PCB boards which are mostly used in display monitors, radar and reverse cam screens.
Rigid-Flex PCBs – These are circuit boards are a combination of Rigid and Flexible boards. Those boards can be found in lighting systems.
Aluminum PCBs – The boards made of aluminum substrate are used for LED since they require heat dissipation. Aluminum PCB boards are used in car indicators, headlights, and brake lights.
HDI PCB boards– These boards feature much higher wire densit, finer lines and spaces, and high pad connection density. The HDI PCB boards by Linked Electronics accommodate more components in the same area than other PCBs and play a prominent role in miniaturization. These boards are widely used in car entertainment systems.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|PCB Type:||FR4 Multilayer PCB||Board Thickness:||2.0 Mm|
|Standard:||IPC Class2||Material:||FR-4 Epoxy Glass Cloth|
|Application:||Automotive||Surface Treatment:||HASL Lead Free|
automotive circuit board,
two layer pcb
Multilayer Automotive Electronic PCB Board 6 Layer 1oz Green Soldermask Immersion Silver/Gold
For a fast competitive quote email email@example.com or call +86 755 2553 8256.
|Layer count||2~30 layer|
|Lamination||FR-4,Aluminum Based,Copper based,High frequency plate,Heavy copper,BT,Rogers,PTFE ect|
|Smallest hole (mm)||0.15mm|
|Max dimension||Single or 2-layer||600 x 1000 mm|
|Multi-lyr||≤6L||600 x 900 mm|
|≥8L||500 x 600 mm|
|Gold THK||Hard Gold (u")||50u"|
|Immersion Gold (u")||4u"|
|Copper THK||Outer (oz)||6oz|
|Smallest trace width / space (mil)||3/3 mil|
|Annual ring||Via hole||3mil|
|Copper to edge spacing||0.25mm|
|Min trace width / space (mil)||Base Copper (oz)||Min trace width / space (mil)|
Why Linked Electronics
1. We offer low-cost RoHS compliant PCB prototypes, there is no MOQ at Linked Electronics, ordering 1pcs is accepted. Linked Electronic never turn down your PCB request because of low volumes.
2. Our sales representative will quote in 2 hours for your electronic PCB manufacturing project and 48 working hours for your PCBA project
3. The lead time is considered as manufacturing time + shipping time.
4. Linked electronics carry out a free file review. You will be notified if we find that your design violates our technical requirements or has errors before PCB manufacturing
5. Linked electronics allow up to two different circuit boards to be put on the same panel for automobile PCB manufacturing or multilayer PCB manufacturing, which is free of charge.
6. Linked Electronics is a full one stop PCB service provider which includes PCB manufacturing, PCB assembly, components sourcing, stencil and enclosure. We also provide turnkey design service, from specification to final production.
7. 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back.
Contact Person: Mr. Jonathan
Tel: +86 755 2553 8256