The Definition of PCB Assembly
Electronic PCB assembly is the process of mouting the electronic components with the wirings of printed circuit boards. The traces or conductive pathways engraved in the laminated copper sheets of PCBs are used within a non-conductive substrate in order to form the assembly.
The Cost of PCB Assembly at Linked Electronics
However, most PCB assembly unit costs range between $10 and $50 depending on the number of units produced that you produced at Linked Electronics.
PCB Assembly Process at Linked Electronics
Step 1: Solder Paste Stenciling. The first step of PCB assembly is applying a solder paste onto the PCB board
Step 2: Pick and Place.
Step 3: Reflow Soldering.
Step 4: Inspection and QC.
Step 6: Final Inspection and Functional Test.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Electronic PCB Boards Assembly||Testing Service:||AOI, Flying Probe And X-Ray|
|Packing:||ESD Package+Carton||Soldermask:||Dark Green|
|Lead Time:||4 Weeks Or By Further Discussion||Surface Finish:||HASL Rohs|
|Layer Count:||4 Layer||Material:||FR4|
|Finished PCB Thickness:||1.6mm|
electronic board assembly,
Multilayer Electronic PCB Board Assembly 4 Layer 1OZ HASL Lead Free
Linked electronics was established in 1998 in Shenzhen, as one of the leading PCB manufacturers in China, is dedicated to provide high-tech PCB products. Our PCB fabrication service includes FR4 PCBs, Aluminum PCBs, HDI PCBs, Multilayer PCBs (up to 32 layers), Gold Finger PCBs and Rogers PCBs manufacturing.
At Linked Electronics, we can provide electronic manufacturing from design, rapid prototyping to medium volume manufacturing. Our team is highly skilled to react to all our customer demands and we pride ourselves on high standards of quality along with excellent delivery performance.
There is no order too small for us, we offer 1-piece board with 1-day assembly lead time. And Linked guarantees an on-time delivery of rapid PCB assembly service.
Contact us Linked Electronics today, and let's discuss your PCB demand.
Linked Electronics Provides Following One-Stop PCB Services
1. PCB design , ODM service.
2. Schematic design and Layout
3. Fast PCB&PCBA prototype and Mass Production
4. Electronic Components Sourcing Services
5. PCB Assembly Services:SMT,DIP&THT,BGA repair and reballing
6. ICT, Constant Temperature Burn-in and Function Test
7. Stencil,Cables and Enclosure building
8. Standard Packing and On time Delivery
PCB or PCB Assembly files requests
1. Gerber files of the bare PCB board
2. BOM (Bill of material) for assembly, pick and place files
3. Testing Guide & Test Fixtures if necessary
4. Programming files & Programming tool if necessary
Linked staff love the planet that we live, and we know how important it means to us.
We focus on clean production and enviromental protection the day when Linked is founded.
1.Manage energy within the organisation, including the design of our products and facilities.
2. Be committed to complying with relevant legislation including those affecting packaging, waste disposal and emissions and other requirements to which we subscribe.
3. Reduce the consumption of materials and promote re-cycling and the use of re-cycled materials.
4.Promote environmental awareness and responsibility amongst all stakeholders we can influence.
5. Set environmental objectives and targets and regularly monitor and review our progress towards achieving them.
6. Communicate to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation.
Contact Person: Mr. Jonathan
Tel: +86 755 2553 8256