Aluminum PCB is one kind of Metal core PCB, which consists of three layers, copper layer, insulation layer and aluminum core material. It has its unique advantage, maintains a high heat emission efficiency, which is widely used in LED industry.
Classification of Aluminum PCB
1. 1000 series, there are 1050, 1060, 1070 material which is almost100% pure aluminum material. The price is most cost effective of all PCB materials. What used mostly of 1000 series material is 1050 and 1060 at Linked Electronics. The aluminum content is more than 99.5%.
2.5000 series, 5052, 5005, 5083 materials, which is now widely used in aviation, buildings and transport and automotive industries. 5000 series material is alloy of aluminum and 3~5% magnesium. It has very high strength and lower in weight.
3. 6000 series, 6061 is the most typical material. 6000 series are alloyed with magnesium and silicon. They are easy to machine, are weldable, and can be precipitation hardened, but not to the high strengths that 2000 and 7000 can reach. 6061 alloy is one of the most commonly used general-purpose aluminium alloys.
Aluminum PCB generally store in a dark and dry condition. Most Aluminum PCB will easily get damp, turn black or yellow. After the vacuum package is open, it should be assembly in 24 hours.
Surface Treatment of Aluminum PCB
Generally, all surface treatment could be applied to aluminum boards, HASL lead free aluminum PCB, OSP Aluminum PCB, immersion gold PCB, and immersion silver PCB. Considering the cost, OSP is surface treatment for aluminum printed circuit board that most customer choose at Linked Electronics.
Contact Linked Electronics, one of the leading PCB and PCBA service supplier today, and let's discuss about your Aluminum PCB demand.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aluminum PCB Board||Material:||Aluminum Metal Core|
aluminium core pcb,
aluminium pcb board
White Soldermask Aluminum PCB Board 1.0W Thermal Conductivity Metal Core 1.6mm Thickness
At Linked Electronics, we have specialised in the assembly of Printed Circuit Boards for over two decades. Linked Electronics uses the very latest manufacturing technologies to reduce production costs whilst maintaining the very highest quality standards. Our specialist team have repeatedly demonstrated their ability in this field.
Our service is geared towards your requirements and we consider no job too small and no turnaround too short notice. We pride ourselves on being flexible and creative and have the experience required to get around those tricky assembly issues. We don't see problems, we devise solutions.
For a fast competitive quote email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86 755 2553 8256.
|Product Name||Aluminum LED PCB|
|Layer Count||2 layer|
|Spec||1.6MM, 1OZ, White Soldermask, Black Legend, OSP|
|Lead Time||6 Working Days|
Why Choose Linked Electronics
1. We offer low-cost RoHS compliant PCB prototypes, minimum order is one unit.
2. Instant online quote. Our sales representative will quote in 2 hours
3. The lead time is considered as manufacturing time + shipping time. 4. 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back.
4. Linked electronics allows up to two different circuit boards to be put on the same panel. This is free of charge.
5. Linked carry out a free file review. You will be notified if we find that your design violates our technical requirements or has errors.
6. You can track your PCB order status online, so you are informed of every step of your order.
7. Linked Electronics is a full PCB service provider. Our services include PCB manufacturing, PCB assembly, components sourcing, stencil and enclosure. We also provide turnkey design service, from specification to final production.
8. Free manufacturability and testability report to ensure that your PCB prototype can be manufactured and assembled in the most expedient and cost-effective way
9. We know your concern. NDA(non-disclosure agreement) will safeguard your intellectual property
|Layer count||2~30 layer|
|Lamination||FR-4,Aluminum Based,Copper based,High frequency plate,Heavy copper,BT,Rogers,PTFE ect|
|Smallest hole (mm)||0.15mm|
|Max dimension||Single or 2-layer||600 x 1000 mm|
|Multi-lyr||≤6L||600 x 900 mm|
|≥8L||500 x 600 mm|
|Gold THK||Hard Gold (u")||50u"|
|Immersion Gold (u")||4u"|
|Copper THK||Outer (oz)||6oz|
|Smallest trace width / space (mil)||3/3 mil|
|Annual ring||Via hole||3mil|
|Copper to edge spacing||0.25mm|
|Min trace width / space (mil)||Base Copper (oz)||Min trace width / space (mil)|
The PCB fabrication Process Flow
Contact Person: Mr. Jonathan
Tel: +86 755 2553 8256